Cathie Wood of ARK said if all corporations would put 10% of their cash into bitcoin it would add $200,000 to the bitcoin price
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Cathie Wood of ARK said if all corporations would put 10% of their cash into bitcoin it would add $200,000 to the bitcoin price. Does not believe this will happen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another 1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), 600K Shares of DraftKings (DKNG) on Wednesday
- Clinical Research Stakeholders Join the STARR Coalition to Highlight Critical Mental Health Research Imperatives
- Cathie Wood's ARK Added to Butterfly Network (BFLY), Twitter (TWTR) Stakes on Monday