Cathie Wood of ARK said Palantir (PLTR) CEO "was speaking our language" with long-term focus on a massive opportunity
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Cathie Wood of ARK said Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) CEO "was speaking our language" with long-term focus on a massive opportunity. Added on the dip after earnings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Sells Nearly 600K Shares of Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE), Buys more Coinbase (COIN)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Bought 3 Million Shares Of New Autonomous Truck IPO
- UPDATE: Sandvik (SAND) Reports Q1 EPS of $2.13