Cathie Wood's ARK Bought Buys ~$200M More Tesla (TSLA) Monday on Sell-Off
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment added to its stakes in SPAC CM Life Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CMLF), Facebook (NASDAQ: FB), Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), and PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) among other trades on Monday.
The fund bought 273,105 shares of Tesla through 3 funds (ARKK, ARWK, ARKQ) as shares sold off 8.6%. The value of the transactions was about $200 million based on Monday's closing price.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 02/22/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- PureCycle Technologies (PCT) Mentioned Cautiously at Hindenburg
- Tesla (TSLA) told a California regulator that it may not achieve full self-driving technology by the end of this year - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!