Cathie Wood's ARK Adds ~1.7M Shares of Twitter (TWTR), Sells Apple (AAPL), Alibaba (BABA)
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment funds added ~1.7 million shares of Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) on Thursday, in addition to buys in Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), Teledoc (NASDAQ: TDOC), CM Life Sciences (NASDAQ: CMLF), Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU) and other stocks.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 02/25/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Burry of 'The Big Short' Reveals $530 Million Bet Against Tesla (TSLA) - CNBC
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
- Tesla (TSLA) Discussing a Low-Cost Battery Supply Deal With China's EVE - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!