Cathie Wood's ARK Adds $170M in Tesla (TSLA) Stock on Tuesday's Drop, Among Other Trades
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment disclosed it bought 240,548 shares of Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) as shares sold off aggressively on Tuesday before snapping back. The value of the purchases was about $170 million based on Tuesday's closing price. Shares were bought through three funds, the main ARKK, ARKQ, and ARKW.
The fund has also been adding to Discovery Ltd, which is showing up under ticker 'DSYSJ', Facebook (NASDAQ: FB), CM Life Sciences (NASDAQ: CMLF), Twitter (NASDAQ: TWTR), and Butterfly Network (NASDAQ: BFLY), among others.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 02/23/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Burry of 'The Big Short' Reveals $530 Million Bet Against Tesla (TSLA) - CNBC
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says Hopes Berlin Production Can Start End-2021 - Bloomberg, Citing Comments to Germany's NTV/RTL
- Remark Holdings (MARK) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!