Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Talking in a WSJ interview, Bill Ackman said he has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (NYSE: PSTH) for months.
Ackman said they have been working on the deal since early November, however, there is a "lot of complexity."
Ackman said the SPAC shareholders will own a minority stake in the target company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Nickel-Cobalt Miner Missouri Cobalt Hires Goldman For Public Listing Via SPAC Deal - Reuters
- Mirion Technologies to List on New York Stock Exchange Through Business Combination with GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II (GSAH)
- 23andMe Successfully Closes its Business Combination with VG Acquisition Corp. (VGAC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!