Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Talking in a WSJ interview, Bill Ackman said he has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (NYSE: PSTH) for months.
Ackman said they have been working on the deal since early November, however, there is a "lot of complexity."
Ackman said the SPAC shareholders will own a minority stake in the target company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infarm is Said in Talks to Go Public Via Merger with SPAC, Kernel Group Holdings (KRNL) - Bloomberg
- L Brands (LB) Announces Board of Directors for Standalone Victoria's Secret
- ATI Physical Therapy and Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II Announce Approval of All Proposals at Special Meeting of Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!