Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 7, 2021 3:54 PM EDT)
(Updated - May 7, 2021 3:45 PM EDT)
(Updated - May 7, 2021 3:38 PM EDT)
Ark's Cathie Wood Appears on CNBC
- Loves this set up, rotation is good news
- We don't have to worry about redemptions
- Says 3-D printing important for aerospace when asked about ARK Space Exploration (NYSE: ARKX) holdings.
- Thinks Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) getting much closer on autonomous driving
- sees surprising advancements in next couple of years, sees Tesla going scale on autonomous much sooner than competitors
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Tesla quality is better from China Factory
- Notes Tesla's exports from China into Europe increased
- Sold stay at home stocks into pandemic, getting back in this period
- Doesn't think we're going back to hold world
- Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) is essential technology, to take more and more traditional communication stack
- on Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) Loves Spaces, Thinks It Can Do Well
- Thinks tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Archegos provided seed money to Ark
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outgoing Head of Tesla (TSLA) Heavy Trucking Guillen Files to Sell Another $90M in Stock
- Kinetic Business Introduces Cloud Connect: Secure Dedicated Connections, Optimized to Access Third-Party Public and Private Cloud Providers
- University of Arkansas, NOWDiagnostics Partner for COVID-19 Antibody Test and Prevalence Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!