Ancora Holdings is pushing Berry Global (BERY) to explore a sale - DJ
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Activist investor Ancora Holdings is pushing Berry Global Group (NYSE: BERY) to explore a sale, according to Dow Jones.
Ancora owns about 1% of Berry and is urging it to explore strategic alternatives including a possible sale or make other changes, the report said, citing a letter to the company's board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Berry Global Group (BERY) at Neutral
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
- TotalEnergies and Berry Global Advance Material Circularity by Using Recycled Plastic in Food Packaging
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!