Ackman said shareholders will own a minority of SPAC deal being contemplated
- Pre-Fed jitters to keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs at open
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ackman said shareholders will own a minority of SPAC deal being contemplated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artisan (APAM) Opposes Vivendi's Plan to Sell UMG Stake to Ackman SPAC, Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) - Bloomberg
- Ford-backed battery maker Solid Power to go public via $1.2 billion SPAC deal
- Rice Acquisition Corp. II (RONI) SPAC IPO Prices at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, SPAC, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!