Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Report of Record High Deliveries
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla executives reportedly held a call Wednesday with sales and delivery managers in North America where it was discussed the company already delivered 33,000 vehicles in North America this quarter.
"The level of deliveries is already extremely high after the first two months of the quarter, but Tesla is aiming to deliver another 33,000 vehicles in North America in June alone," electrek reported.
Tesla also offered significant bonuses to sales and delivery employees if the goal is achieved.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Palantir (PLTR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Tesla China (TSLA) Exports 14,174 Units in April - Bloomberg, Citing PCA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!