Plug Power (PLUG) Exceeds 2020 Guidance and Raises Targets for 2021 and 2024
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUG), a leading provider of hydrogen engines and fueling solutions enabling e-mobility, exits 2020 with a global leadership position in green hydrogen solutions for the $10T+ hydrogen economy. Plug Power has exceeded its 2020 gross billings target and is raising 2021 estimates to $475M, up from $450M. Additionally, the Company is increasing the 2024 gross billings target by more than 40% to $1.7B.
Plug Power will host a business update conference call today, January 26, to discuss the updated guidance and its key areas of focus in 2021.
Join the call:
Date: January 26, 2021
Time: 8:30 am ET
Direct webcast: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1417059&tp_key=03b1210eda
The webcast can also be accessed directly from the Plug Power homepage (www.plugpower.com). A playback of the call will be available online for a period of time following the call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EV and Battery Names Trade Lower in Sympathy with QuantumScape (QS)
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Range Resources, Workhorse Group, Plug Power, and XL Fleet Corp. and Encourages Investors to Contact th
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (ANPC) Reports Record Q1 for Paid CDA-Based Cancer Testing Volume in 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!