nCino Announces Timing of its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results Conference Call
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WILMINGTON, N.C., Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- nCino, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCNO) will report financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 31, 2021, after the market close on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. nCino will host a conference call and webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss its financial results.
What: nCino’s Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Conference CallWhen: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ETWebcast Link: https://investor.ncino.com/ Replay: A webcast replay will be available on the Investor Relations section of nCino’s website following the call.
nCino (NASDAQ: NCNO) is the worldwide leader in cloud banking. The nCino Bank Operating System® empowers financial institutions with scalable technology to help them achieve revenue growth, greater efficiency, cost savings and regulatory compliance. In a digital-first world, nCino's single digital platform enhances the employee and client experience to enable financial institutions to more effectively onboard new clients, make loans and manage the entire loan life cycle, and open deposit and other accounts across lines of business and channels. Transforming how financial institutions operate through innovation, reputation and speed, nCino works with more than 1,200 financial institutions globally, whose assets range in size from $30 million to more than $2 trillion. For more information, visit: www.ncino.com.
INVESTOR CONTACTJoAnn HorneMarket Street Partners+1 email@example.com
MEDIA CONTACTKathryn Cook, nCino+1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Consumers Shifted Credit Payment Behaviours as a Result of COVID-19
- West to Host First-Quarter 2021 Conference Call
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) to Acquire Caliber Home Loans for $1.68 Billion