Zurn Announces PRO Partner Program
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Redefining commitment to plumbing contractors
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Milwaukee, WI, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zurn Industries, LLC is pleased to announce the PRO Partner Program. This exclusive service connects certified plumbing and installation contractors with wide-ranging commercial businesses. Zurn PRO Partners will gain member-only access to resources, training, and tools, on top of Zurn co-branded marketing materials to reach current and prospective customers.
“Many businesses are looking to update their restrooms to a touchless experience,” says Richard Bledsoe, Zurn Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Yet, they often don’t know where to start or what solutions would work best for their environments. The PRO Partner Program simplifies every decision and step along the way. Building owners and facility managers are matched with a qualified plumbing contractor in their area. They’re ensured expert advice and installation, on top of Zurn’s industry-leading products and support.”
Plumbing contractors who enroll in the PRO Partner Program will receive product training and education, as well as dedicated sales representatives, customer care team associates, will-call, and product experts. There is no charge or minimum purchase requirements to gain access to the program. Plumbing and installer professionals interested in becoming a PRO Partner can learn more about the program by emailing ProPartner@Zurn.com.
About Zurn Industries
Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment. For more information, visit Zurn.com.
Leslie McGowan Zurn Industries, LLC 814-871-4757 Leslie.McGowan@Zurn.comSource: Zurn Industries, LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kaldalón hf.: Sala á Vogabyggð og kaup á tekjuberandi fasteignum
- AdvanceTC Limited Releases Investor Guide with Q&A
- Laredo Resources Corp agrees to acquire 50% stake in Scurve inc, a global shopping mall in the U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!