Zosano Pharma to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FREMONT, Calif., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zosano Pharma Corporation (NASDAQ: ZSAN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that its president and chief executive officer, Steven Lo, will present a company overview at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference which will be available on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 7:00 am ET.
A webcast of the event will be available on the company’s website at http://ir.zosanopharma.com/events-presentations. The archived webcast will remain available for 30 days following the date of the presentation.
About Zosano PharmaZosano Pharma Corporation is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing products where rapid administration of approved molecules with established safety and efficacy profiles may provide substantial benefit to patients, in markets where patients remain underserved by existing therapies. The company’s transdermal microneedle system technology consists of titanium microneedles coated with drug that are designed to enable rapid systemic administration of therapeutics to patients. Zosano’s lead product candidate is Qtrypta™ (M207), which is a proprietary formulation of zolmitriptan designed to be delivered via its transdermal microneedle system technology, as an acute treatment for migraine. Learn more at www.zosanopharma.com.
Zosano Contacts:Christine MatthewsChief Financial Officer510-745-1200
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Farms Celebrates Earth Day – Opens 21st Ethanol Refueling Station
- Amendment to notice ahead of AGM
- DECISIONS OF DIGITALIST GROUP PLC’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 20 APRIL 2021 AND THE ORGANIZING MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS