Zoom Video Communications to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results for Fiscal Year 2021
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZM) will release its fourth quarter and full year results for fiscal year 2021 on Monday, March 1, 2021, after the market closes.
A live Zoom Video Webinar of the event can be accessed at 2:00 pm PT / 5:00 pm ET through Zoom’s investor relations website at https://investors.zoom.us. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event and remain up for approximately one week.
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZM) brings teams together to get more done in a frictionless and secure video environment. Our easy, reliable, and innovative video-first unified communications platform provides video meetings, voice, webinars, and chat across desktops, phones, mobile devices, and conference room systems. Zoom helps enterprises create elevated experiences with leading business app integrations and developer tools to create customized workflows. Founded in 2011, Zoom is headquartered in San Jose, California, with offices around the world. Visit zoom.com and follow @zoom_us.
Global PR Lead for Zoom
Head of Investor Relations for Zoom
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The aviation MRO community will gather live at Aviation Week Network’s MRO Americas in Orlando, April 27-29
- Bimbo Bakeries USA Earns 2021 Energy Star® Partner of the Year Award for the Fourth Year in a Row
- Norsk Hydro: Notice of Annual General Meeting 2021