Zoho Corporation Launches Qntrl to Address Wide Mid-Market Gap in Rapidly Growing Workflow Orchestration Market
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
New Corporate Division Enables Business Managers to Maximize Visibility and Control and Reduce Manual Work Through Automation
Austin, Texas, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AUSTIN, Texas - April 13, 2021 - Zoho Corporation, the parent company of leading technology brands such as ManageEngine, WebNMS, and Zoho.com announced today the launch of a new business division, Qntrl (pronounced "control"). As a separate brand, Qntrl delivers workflow solutions aimed at solving the widening gap in process management for modern, complex workflows that require tight alignment between multiple stakeholders. With Qntrl, department and process managers—also called orchestrators—gain more visibility, control, and automation over their workflows, making it easier for them to collaborate across stakeholders and departments. Qntrl empowers orchestrators with tighter alignment for non-linear modern workflows, so tandem efforts can be managed with seamless clarity.
"Zoho Corporation continues to scale and diversify to meet ever-changing customer needs, and the launch of Qntrl is an excellent example of the company's disciplined and innovative approach," said Daniel Newman, Principal Analyst, Futurum Research. "The market is well aware of the impact that data, AI/ML, and automation can have on businesses, but still struggles to employ tools to maximize BPO and workflow automation benefits. With Qntrl, Zoho is ambitiously working to democratize workflow orchestration in a flexible and compatible software package, removing mundane processes while improving enterprise efficiency."
"Managers need increased visibility into their department's operations to ensure things are running the way they designed them to. Qntrl allows Orchestrators to customize workflows at scale in a more intuitive way, without sacrificing the ability to manage complex scenarios," said Rodrigo Vaca, Qntrl's Chief Marketing Orchestrator. "Qntrl was built to make this process simpler and smoother, addressing the specific challenges and needs of both business and IT, and helping to achieve their objectives with confidence and certainty. Orchestrators are empowered for lock-step collaboration among stakeholders, minimizing the typical frustrations and redundancies of process management so that teams can focus on delivering high-quality work."
Qntrl enables users to:
- Centralize requests from all process stakeholders, providing unparalleled visibility into the status of each request
- Ensure process compliance, with a focus on eliminating redundancy and mistakes
- Enable contextual, workflow-centric collaboration across stakeholders
- Automate repetitive, low value-added tasks
- Take advantage of powerful workflow intelligence reports and insights that improve operational KPIs
- Effectively design and manage processes without having to know complicated technical notations
- Integrate with existing IT stack solutions including Zoho business software apps and third-party solutions including Slack, Microsoft Teams, Workday, and others
- Leverage advanced data security and information access controls
"As the workflow management market grows in size and sophistication, frustrations related to efficient and transparent management are becoming a bigger roadblock for organizations across the board," said Mani Vembu, Chief Operating Officer at Zoho Corporation. "These challenges require robust solutions that minimize the negative impact on business. With the full support of Zoho Corporation, Qntrl will tackle this head on, helping its customers accelerate business with the support of first-class orchestration software."
As a business division of Zoho Corporation, Qntrl is able to integrate with products from sister divisions such as Zoho.com and ManageEngine. Qntrl is launching as a separate division focused exclusively on delivering a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use workflow orchestration software that also integrates with technology from other vendors.
Pricing and Availability
Previously in beta, Qntrl becomes generally available today. Paid plans start at $7 USD per user/month, with an annual contract. Qntrl also offers a free version for up to five users and three orchestrations. For more information about pricing, please visit qntrl.com/pricing.
Disclaimer: All trademarks, product names, and company names cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Qntrl is a leading Workflow Orchestration Platform. Qntrl delivers visibility, control, and automation to business orchestrators and process managers, freeing them up to focus on the most important tasks and to achieve more as a result, faster. With a visually intuitive process designer, workflow-centric collaboration, and multiple automation and extensibility options, Qntrl enables business managers to ensure process compliance and improve operational KPIs.
Qntrl is dually headquartered in Austin, Texas, and Chennai, India. Qntrl is a business division of Zoho Corporation, a private and profitable company founded in 1996, which currently has more than 9,000 employees globally. For more information, please visit Qntrl.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Future Fuel Drills Higher than Historical Uranium Grades in First Twin Hole at Cebolleta
- StateHouse Announces Fall 2023 Conference Participation
- Vanguard Announces Cash Distributions for the Vanguard ETFs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!