Zogenix to Participate in the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zogenix (NASDAQ: ZGNX), a global biopharmaceutical company developing and commercializing rare disease therapies, today announced that Michael Smith, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer, will present a corporate overview and participate in a fireside chat on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, at the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference.
|Zogenix Presentation Details|
|Date:||Wednesday, March 3, 2021|
|Time:||3:50 PM Eastern Time|
The presentation will be webcast live and archived for 90 days on Zogenix's Investor Relations website at https://zogenixinc.gcs-web.com.
About ZogenixZogenix is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing therapies with the potential to transform the lives of patients and their families living with rare diseases. The company’s first rare disease therapy, FINTEPLA® (fenfluramine) oral solution has been approved by the U.S. FDA and the European Medicines Agency and is in development in Japan for the treatment of seizures associated with Dravet syndrome, a rare, severe lifelong epilepsy. The company has two additional late-stage development programs underway: one for FINTEPLA for the treatment of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, another rare epilepsy, and one for MT1621, an investigational therapy for the treatment of a rare genetic disorder called TK2 deficiency. Zogenix is also collaborating with Tevard Biosciences to identify and develop potential next-generation gene therapies for Dravet syndrome and other genetic epilepsies.
ZogenixMelinda BakerSenior Director, Corporate Communications+1 (510) 788-8732 | firstname.lastname@example.org
InvestorsBrian Ritchie Managing Director, LifeSci Advisors LLC+1 (212) 915-2578 | email@example.com
MediaStefanie Tuck, Vice President, Porter Novelli+1 (978) 390-1394 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Net asset value of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS as of 31.03.2021
- Sanofi to invest in a leading-edge production site in Singapore; continues to strengthen its vaccines manufacturing capacities
- Cosmo announces FDA approval of GI Genius™ intelligent endoscopy module, its revolutionary Artificial Intelligence device for lesion detection during colonoscopy