Yahoo Finance Announces All-Star Lineup for First-Ever Virtual “All Markets Summit: Road to Recovery” on Monday, October 26th at 9AM ET Hosted Live from the Nasdaq MarketSite
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is Set to Open the Event Including Headline Speakers: NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Co-Chair Bill Gates, as well as Nasdaq CEO Adena Friedman, Land O’Lakes CEO Beth Ford, National Basketball Players Association President Chris Paul, Best Buy CEO Corie Barry, Delta Air Lines CEO Ed Bastian, Rock The Bells Founder & CEO LL COOL J, Citigroup CEO Michael Corbat, Bridgewater Associates Founder Ray Dalio, Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen, and Many More
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Yahoo Finance announced the all-star lineup of guest speakers who will be taking the stage at the 2020 All Markets Summit conference on Monday, October 26th at 9AM ET. The first-ever virtual “All Markets Summit: Road to Recovery” will place an impressive lineup of business leaders, policy makers, investing legends, influencers, sports and entertainment stars on the screens of viewers around the world.
With the 2020 Presidential Election top of mind, and COVID-19 continuing to affect global economies and communities, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is set to open the event. NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci who will also join to provide the latest data on the pandemic, as well as Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Co-Chair Bill Gates, who’s foundation has been working to research and develop a vaccine.
Additionally, Nasdaq CEO Adena Friedman, Land O’Lakes CEO Beth Ford, National Basketball Players Association President Chris Paul, Best Buy CEO Corie Barry, Delta Air Lines CEO Ed Bastian, Rock The Bells Founder & CEO LL COOL J, Citigroup CEO Michael Corbat, Bridgewater Associates Founder Ray Dalio, Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen, and many more will join to discuss the latest on the economic recovery, diversity and inclusion, and many other critical issues during a time of profound economic, social and generational change.
“As the leading, digital-first business outlet, Yahoo Finance is uniquely positioned to deliver a one-of-a-kind virtual experience with this year's ‘All Market Summit: Road to Recovery,’” said Joanna Lambert, Head of Consumer, Verizon Media. “During this time of immense societal and economic disruption, we are more dedicated than ever to providing informative and trusted content to our audiences around the world on the issues that matter most to them.”
“All Markets Summit: Road to Recovery” will be hosted live by Yahoo Finance’s Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer from the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square. The impactful conversations and panels will be moderated by Yahoo Finance’s editorial team and live show hosts. Visit YahooFinanceAMS.com for more information and the full list of guest speakers including:
- Adena Friedman, Nasdaq CEO
- Anne Walsh, Guggenheim CIO of Fixed Income
- Asahi Pompey, Goldman Sachs Foundation President
- Beth Ford, Land O’Lakes CEO
- Bill Dudley, Former New York Fed President
- Bill Gates, Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Carly Fiorina, Carly Fiorina Enterprises
- Chris Nassetta, Hilton CEO
- Chris Paul, National Basketball Players Association Pres., Oklahoma City Thunder PG
- Corie Barry, Best Buy CEO
- Dany Garcia, XFL Co-Owner, The Garcia Companies CEO
- David Rubenstein, Carlyle Group Co-founder
- Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, National Institute Allergy & Infectious Diseases Director
- Ed Bastian, Delta Air Lines CEO
- Ellie Rubenstein, Manna Tree Co-founder and CEO
- Emmanuel Acho, Fox Sports analyst, ‘Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man’ Host
- Gary Vaynerchuk, VaynerMedia CEO
- Glenn Fogel, Booking Holdings CEO
- Glenn Hutchins, North Island Chairman, Co-founder Silver Lake Partners
- Hans Vestberg, Verizon CEO
- James Hutchins, North Island Ventures Co-founder
- LL COOL J, ‘Rock The Bells’ Founder & CEO
- Michael Corbat, Citigroup CEO
- Nela Richardson, Edward Jones Principal, and Investment Strategist
- Paul Scialla, Delos Founder & CEO, International WELL Building Institute Founder
- Ray Dalio, Bridgewater Associates Founder
- Rob Falzon, Prudential Vice Chairman
- Shantanu Narayen, Adobe CEO
- Steven Mnuchin, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury
- Wes Moore, Robin Hood Foundation CEO
The 2020 All Markets Summit is set to be Yahoo Finance’s largest virtual event since the remotely hosted Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting in May, which resulted in the most-watched livestream ever for the annual meeting. As users continue to turn to Yahoo Finance as a trusted business source, the brand has seen incredible growth across platforms, especially on mobile. Its subscription offering for retail investors, Yahoo Finance Premium, has seen +273% YoY in user growth, and the Yahoo Finance Mobile App saw +45% MoM from June to July alone (+20% YoY).
Launched in 2016, the All Markets Summit is Yahoo Finance’s signature conference franchise. It has continued to drive growing viewership numbers across live & VOD and has featured some of the biggest names in business, investing, sports, entertainment, politics and beyond. Last year’s AMS drew 12 million views across the livestream and on demand, and viewership is expected to grow in 2020 as the new, virtual format opens the conference to viewers around the world.
Tune in to the livestream at YahooFinanceAMS.com and be part of the conversation on social using the #YahooAMS. Audiences can also tune in on the Yahoo Finance App, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Samsung TV+, Roku and on linear broadcast via Fios.
About Yahoo FinanceYahoo Finance is the leading global source of business and finance news and part of the Verizon Media brand portfolio. Yahoo Finance’s expert coverage, content, and daily live programming is available on desktop and mobile web via finance.yahoo.com, as well as the Yahoo Finance app, Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, Samsung TV+, Roku and on linear broadcast via Fios.
VERIZON’S ONLINE MEDIA CENTER: News releases, stories, media contacts and other resources are available at https://www.verizon.com/about/media-center. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon turns on commercial private 5G in U.S
- Diablo® II: Resurrected™ Reopens the Gates of Hell September 23
- Ultimate Medical Academy Celebrates Commencement for Thousands of New Healthcare Professionals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Bill Gates, Goldman Sachs, Citi, The Carlyle Group, Twitter, Edward Jones, Bridgewater Associates, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!