XPO Logistics Schedules First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for Tuesday, May 4, 2021
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GREENWICH, Conn., April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) will hold its first quarter conference call and webcast on Tuesday, May 4, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The company's results will be released after market close on May 3 and made available on www.xpo.com.
Access information:Call toll-free from US/Canada: 1-877-269-7756International callers: +1-201-689-7817Live webcast online at: www.xpo.com/investors
A replay of the conference call will be available until June 4, 2021, by calling toll-free (from US/Canada) 1-877-660-6853; international callers dial +1-201-612-7415. Use the passcode 13718521. Additionally, the call will be archived on www.xpo.com/investors.
About XPO Logistics XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. The company is the second largest contract logistics provider and the second largest freight broker globally, and a top three less-than-truckload provider in North America. XPO uses a highly integrated network of 1,629 locations and over 100,000 employees in 30 countries to help more than 50,000 customers manage their supply chains most efficiently. The company’s corporate headquarters are in Greenwich, Conn., USA, and its European headquarters are in Lyon, France. Visit xpo.com for more information, and connect with XPO on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Investor ContactXPO Logistics, Inc.Tavio Headleyemail@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPO Logistics Named Official Logistics Supplier of IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 races in Europe
- “Chevron under fire for supporting the Myanmar military” - rights groups SumOfUs and International Campaign for the Rohingya say
- Introducing “Got Your Back,” A Lilly Pulitzer Print with Purpose in support of Baby2Baby