WisdomTree Comments on Filing by ETFS Capital Limited
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
No Shareholder Action Required at This Time
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (NASDAQ: WETF), an exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) and exchange-traded product (“ETP”) sponsor and asset manager, today issued the following statement in response to the Schedule 13D filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission by WisdomTree shareholder ETFS Capital Limited:
The WisdomTree Board of Directors welcomes and encourages open communications with its shareholders and values their input. We are committed to enhancing value for all shareholders and will continue to take actions that we believe will enable us to achieve this objective. Our shareholders need take no action at this time.
Goodwin Procter LLP is serving as legal counsel to WisdomTree. Innisfree M&A is serving as proxy solicitor and Abernathy MacGregor is serving as strategic communications advisor.
WisdomTree Investments, Inc., through its subsidiaries in the U.S. and Europe (collectively, “WisdomTree”), is an ETF and ETP sponsor and asset manager headquartered in New York. WisdomTree offers products covering equity, commodity, fixed income, leveraged and inverse, currency, cryptocurrency and alternative strategies. WisdomTree currently has approximately $77 billion in assets under management globally.
WisdomTree® is the marketing name for WisdomTree Investments, Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Investor RelationsWisdomTree Investments, Inc.Jeremy Campbell+1.646.522.2602[email protected]
Media RelationsWisdomTree Investments, Inc.Jessica Zaloom+1.917.267.3735[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) and Polestar Announce Effectiveness of Registration Statement, Set Special Meeting for June 22
- BW Offshore: Dividend information
- Watch the Video Highlights from Day One of the 2022 Skills Canada National Competition (SCNC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!