Westhaven Announces Stock Option Grant
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain in nearly 12 years in April
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westhaven Gold Corp. (TSX-V: WHN) announces that it has granted 2,315,000 incentive stock options to directors, officers, and consultants. The incentive stock options have an exercise price of $0.70 per share, are valid for a 5-year period from the date of grant and are subject to regulatory approval.
The Company's Stock Option Plan allows for the issuance of up to 10% of issued and outstanding share capital in the form of incentive stock options. As a result of this grant, the Company has 9,545,589 stock options issued, representing 7.6% of the issued and outstanding share capital.
On behalf of the Board of DirectorsWESTHAVEN GOLD CORP.
Shaun Pollard, Chief Financial Officer & Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
About Westhaven Gold Corp.
Westhaven is a gold-focused exploration company advancing the high-grade discovery on the Shovelnose project in Canada’s newest gold district, the Spences Bridge Gold Belt. Westhaven controls 37,000 hectares (370 square kilometres) with four 100% owned gold properties spread along this underexplored belt. The Shovelnose property is situated off a major highway, near power, rail, large producing mines, and within commuting distance from the city of Merritt, which translates into low-cost exploration.
Westhaven trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol WHN. For further information, please call 604-336-6921 or visit Westhaven’s website at www.westhavengold.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ozop OZSC Goes Commercial with $1.6 Million Opening PO
- Fueled by Increasing Micro-Mobility Adoption, Global Shared and Autonomous Mobility Industry Set to Flourish
- Eyenuk Reports Strong 2021 Business Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!