Westhaven Adds Second Drill Rig to Its Shovelnose Gold Property
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westhaven Gold Corp. (TSX-V: WHN) is pleased to announce it has added a second drill rig to its 17,623 hectare Shovelnose gold property. Shovelnose is located within the prospective Spences Bridge Gold Belt (SBGB), which borders the Coquihalla Highway 30 kilometres south of Merritt, British Columbia.
2021 Drill Program
- The 2nd drill rig is currently set up on the South Zone approximately 50 metres southwest of SN19-26, which returned, 42.84 metres (m) of 2.63 g/t gold (Au) and 27.80 g/t silver (Ag), including 15.46 m of 4.80 g/t Au and 61.21 g/t Ag. (See map below)
- This rig will focus on step-out and infill drilling at the South Zone.
- Drilling has commenced with a view to completing a maiden resource on the South Zone in 2021.
Qualified Person Statement
Peter Fischl, P.Geo., who is a Qualified Person within the context of National Instrument 43-101 has read and takes responsibility for this release.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
On behalf of the Board of DirectorsWESTHAVEN GOLD CORP."Gareth Thomas"Gareth Thomas, President, CEO & Director
About Westhaven Gold Corp.
Westhaven is a gold-focused exploration company advancing the high-grade discovery on the Shovelnose project in Canada’s newest gold district, the Spences Bridge Gold Belt. Westhaven controls 37,000 hectares (370 square kilometres) with four 100% owned gold properties spread along this underexplored belt. The Shovelnose property is situated off a major highway, in close proximity to power, rail, large producing mines, and within commuting distance from the city of Merritt, which translates into low-cost exploration. Westhaven trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol WHN. For further information, please call 604-336-6921 or visit Westhaven’s website at www.westhavengold.com
Maps accompanying this announcement are available at:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Start of Day Message
- Author Nicholas Polimeni's new book "Good or Evil--A Very Fine Line" is a modern-day Robin Hood tale based on true events.
- Sanofi to invest in a leading-edge production site in Singapore; continues to strengthen its vaccines manufacturing capacities