Waturu Holding A/S – information on annual accounts 2020 and expected sales 2021
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Company announcement nr. 65
Vejle, March 11th 2021
Information on annual accounts 2020 and expected sales 2021
The companys board of directors has today in connection with the work of preparing the companys 2020
annual report, together with the companys auditor, become aware that a not insignificant deficit will be
realized, but that equity is positive.
Expected sales 2021
Based on the table below, the Board of Directors expects a revenue level of DKK 9-13 million
|Water heaters||Water heaters||Water purification||Water purification|
|Current order backlog|
for delivery in
Expected sales in 2021,
if current order
backlog is executed
|Expected order backlog|
for delivery in
Expected sales in 2021
and 2022, if the first
two units sold meets
Approx. 31 units.
With reference to company announcement no. 64, a letter will be sent to the shareholders of Waturu Holding A/S within a few days.
About Waturu Holding A/S
Waturu Holding A/S is a Greentech company, which develops innovative water technology for heating or
treating water, with the focus on ensuring bacteria-free water and reducing water and energy consumption
for heating hot water in properties and thus ensuring CO2 savings. Waturu Holding A/S is a major
shareholder in the medical company Watgen Medical A/S and in the technology company Aquaturu A/S.
CEO Toke Reedtz, cell.: +45 5188 1262, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waturu Holding A/S
CDI GLOBAL ApS, CVR. nr. 27514278
Per Vestergaard Direktør/CEO/partner Associate Professor
Vestre Havnepromenade 5, 5. sal 9000 Aalborg Denmark
T +4598110055, M +4521764317, E email@example.com
Nasdaq First North Growth Market
Further press related news:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dan Orchard to become Scentsy's interim CEO on May 1
- Viasat, 19Labs Collaborate to Deliver Real-time, Enhanced Telemedicine and Remote Patient Monitoring Solution for Unserved and Underserved Communities
- Ribbon Announces Appraisal Protection to Make Homeownership Achievable