Waturu Holding A/S – change of certified adviser
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Company announcement nr. 55
Fredericia, January 28th 2021
The Company's current certified adviser agreement expires today.
Waturu Holding A/S has received a waiver from Nasdaq First North Growth Market to enter into a new advisory agreement by 8.2.2021.
Management is in dialogue with a new certified adviser and expects to close an agreement as soon as possible.
About Waturu Holding A/S
Waturu Holding A/S is a Greentech company, which develops innovative water technology for heating or treating water, with the focus on ensuring bacteria-free water and reducing water and energy consumption for heating hot water in properties and thus ensuring CO2 savings. Waturu Holding A/S is a major shareholder in the medical company Watgen Medical A/S and in the technology company Aquaturu A/S.
CEO Toke Reedtz, cell.: +45 5188 1262, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waturu Holding A/S
Tofte & Company ApS
Christian IX Gade 7, 3rd,
Phone.: +45 71961030
Contact: Sasja Dalgaard, mobile: +45 26100877, e-mail: email@example.com
Nasdaq First North Growth Market
Further press related news:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DOX INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard is Investigating Amdocs Limited For Violations of the Securities Laws
- Ayurcann Holdings Corp. Announces Stock Option and Restricted Share Unit Grants
- Form 8.3 - Signature Aviation plc