Waterstone Financial Declares Special Dividend
- Wall St subdued at open ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Feb. 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On February 25, 2020 the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a special dividend of $0.50 per common share.
"This dividend reflects both our successful operating results during 2019, as well as our strong financial condition," said Doug Gordon, CEO of Waterstone Financial, Inc. “The payment of a special dividend for a fourth consecutive year demonstrates our commitment to delivering shareholder value and our continued efforts to actively manage our capital.”
The dividend is payable on April 2, 2020, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 11, 2020.
About Waterstone Financial, Inc.
Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full suite of personal and business banking products. The Bank has branches in Wauwatosa/State St, Brookfield, Fox Point/North Shore, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Greenfield/Loomis Rd, Oak Creek/27th St, Oak Creek/Howell Ave, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha, West Allis/Greenfield Ave, and West Allis/National Ave, Wisconsin along with a commercial lending office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. WaterStone Bank is the parent company to Waterstone Mortgage, which has the ability to lend in 48 states. For more information about WaterStone Bank, go to http://www.wsbonline.com.
Mark R. Gerke
Chief Financial Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genmab Announces that Janssen has Received European Marketing Authorizations for DARZALEX® (daratumumab) Subcutaneous Formulation, Including for the Treatment of Patients with Newly Diagnosed Light-c
- BioSig’s Signal Processing System for Electrophysiology Featured in Two Clinical and Scientific Presentations during the annual Heart Rhythm 2021 convention
- Dive Technologies Participates in 1st CRADA Event with NUWC - Newport Division
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!