Waterstone Financial Declares Special Dividend
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Feb. 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On February 25, 2020 the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a special dividend of $0.50 per common share.
"This dividend reflects both our successful operating results during 2019, as well as our strong financial condition," said Doug Gordon, CEO of Waterstone Financial, Inc. “The payment of a special dividend for a fourth consecutive year demonstrates our commitment to delivering shareholder value and our continued efforts to actively manage our capital.”
The dividend is payable on April 2, 2020, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 11, 2020.
About Waterstone Financial, Inc.
Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full suite of personal and business banking products. The Bank has branches in Wauwatosa/State St, Brookfield, Fox Point/North Shore, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Greenfield/Loomis Rd, Oak Creek/27th St, Oak Creek/Howell Ave, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha, West Allis/Greenfield Ave, and West Allis/National Ave, Wisconsin along with a commercial lending office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. WaterStone Bank is the parent company to Waterstone Mortgage, which has the ability to lend in 48 states. For more information about WaterStone Bank, go to http://www.wsbonline.com.
Contact:Mark R. GerkeChief Financial Officer414.firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: Waterstone Financial, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Savings Financial Group, Inc. Reports Financial Results For the Third Fiscal Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
- Noranda Income Fund Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!