Waterstone Financial Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Sept. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On September 17, 2019, the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per common share, payable on November 1, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 11, 2019.
About Waterstone Financial, Inc.
Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full suite of personal and business banking products. The Bank has branches in Wauwatosa/State St, Brookfield, Fox Point/North Shore, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Greenfield/Loomis Rd, Oak Creek/27th St, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, West Allis/Greenfield Ave, and West Allis/National Ave, Wisconsin along with a commercial lending office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. WaterStone Bank is the parent company to Waterstone Mortgage, which has the ability to lend in 47 states. For more information about WaterStone Bank, go to http://www.wsbonline.com.
Mark R. Gerke
Chief Financial Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fraser Institute News Release: Mandating a portion of Alberta’s resource revenues be saved during good times key to preventing boom-bust cycle in province’s finances
- P2 Gold Appoints Grant Bond CFO
- City Shoppe, The Ethical Marketplace for Local Businesses, Launches Brooklyn Shoppe, Supporting Small and Medium-sized Businesses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!