WPT Industrial REIT Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Year End 2020 Results & Conference Call
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TORONTO, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust (the “REIT”) (TSX: WIR.U, WIR.UN - OTCQX: WPTIF) will issue its results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 on the afternoon of Wednesday, March 10, 2021. A conference call hosted by the REIT’s management team will be held on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 10:00 am Eastern Time.
The telephone numbers to participate in the conference call are:
Canada Toll Free: (855) 669-9657U.S. Toll Free: (888) 249-8268International: (412) 902-4153
The conference call will also be webcast over the REIT’s web site at www.wptreit.com. Please click on “Investors” and follow the link. Participants are requested to dial-in or access the webcast at least ten minutes before the start time.
The telephone numbers to listen to the call after it is completed (Instant Replay) are Canada Toll Free (855) 669-9658, U.S. Toll Free (877) 344-7529 and International (412) 317-0088. The Passcode for the Instant Replay is 10150909#. A recording of the call will also be archived on the REIT’s web site at www.wptreit.com.
About WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment TrustWPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust established pursuant to a declaration of trust under the laws of the Province of Ontario. The REIT acquires, develops, manages, and owns industrial properties located in the United States, with a particular focus on warehouse and distribution industrial real estate. WPT Industrial, LP (the REIT’s operating subsidiary) indirectly owns or manages a portfolio of properties across 20 states in the United States consisting of approximately 36 million square feet of gross leasable area, comprised of 108 properties.
For more information, please contact:Scott Frederiksen, Chief Executive Officer WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment TrustTel: (612) 800-8501
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAN INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Canaan Inc.
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against EHang Holdings Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Pixar's Soul Scores Seven Top Honors During Virtual 48th Annie Awards™