Vistin Pharma ASA: Mandatory notification of trade
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Saga Pure ASA has on 15 March 2021 sold 2,284,280 shares in Vistin Pharma ASA,
corresponding to 5.2% of the outstanding shares.
After the transaction, Saga Pure ASA has no holding of shares or votes in Vistin
Attached is details of the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASML reports €4.4 billion net sales and €1.3 billion net income in Q1 2021
- BGHL (EUR): NAV(s)
- Innate Pharma to Hold Its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 28, 2021