Virtual Executive Panel – Transitioning to a Green Economy: Financial Stability Implications
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toronto Centre is hosting a virtual executive panel at the Spring Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group featuring Mark Carney, UN Special Envoy on Climate Action and Finance and Finance Advisor to UK Prime Minister for COP26 and Her Excellency Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Minister of Finance, Indonesia. Babak Abbaszadeh, President and CEO of Toronto Centre, will moderate the event. The discussion will focus on the implications for financial stability of transitioning to a green economy.
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 9:00-10:00 a.m. EST
Remarks to begin at 9:00 a.m. Media are asked to arrive promptly.
Virtual, via Zoom
|Diana Bird |
Communications and Special Projects Coordinator
M: (647) 993-3809
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mojave Gold Announces Cancellation of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Rollingwood TX Dental Veneers For Chipped Or Cracked Teeth Services Launched
- Ayurcann Holdings Corp. Announces Stock Option and Restricted Share Unit Grants