Verve Therapeutics to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Wall St opens higher on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Euro zone shares near one-year high as investors take hawkish ECB in stride
- S&P 500 to hit 4,300 in the coming weeks - Stifel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verve Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering a new approach to the care of cardiovascular disease with single-course gene editing medicines, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Guggenheim 2022 Nantucket Therapeutics Conference (fireside chat) on Wednesday, September 28, 2022, at 7:30 a.m. ET in Nantucket, Mass.;
- Jefferies Cell and Genetic Medicine Summit 2022 (fireside chat) on Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. ET in NYC;
- Chardan 6th Annual Genetic Medicine Conference (fireside chat) on Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET in NYC;
- BMO Virtual Biopharma Spotlight Series: Gene Editing & Therapeutics (fireside chat) on Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 9:50 a.m. ET; and,
- 2022 Truist Securities Genetic Medicine Summit Rare/Non-Rare Disease Panel (panel discussion) on Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 1:15 p.m. ET.
Live webcasts will be available in the investor section of the company's website at www.vervetx.com and will be archived for 60 days following the presentations.
About Verve Therapeutics Verve Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERV) is a clinical-stage genetic medicines company pioneering a new approach to the care of cardiovascular disease, potentially transforming treatment from chronic management to single-course gene editing medicines. The company’s initial two programs – VERVE-101 and VERVE-201 – target genes that have been extensively validated as targets for lowering low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), a root cause of cardiovascular disease, in order to durably reduce blood LDL-C levels. VERVE-101 is designed to permanently turn off the PCSK9 gene in the liver and is being developed initially for heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HeFH) and ultimately to treat atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) not at goal on oral therapy. VERVE-201 is designed to permanently turn off the ANGPTL3 gene in the liver and is initially being developed in homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HoFH) and ultimately in patients with ASCVD who have not achieved goal LDL-C with oral therapy and a PCSK9 inhibitor. For more information, please visit www.VerveTx.com.
Investor ContactJen RobinsonVerve Therapeutics, Inc.[email protected]
Media ContactAshlea Kosikowski1AB[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Borregaard ASA: Reporting of transactions in Borregaard ASA's shares made by person discharging managerial responsibilities and closely related parties
- NatureWorks Celebrates Construction Milestone for New Fully Integrated Ingeo™ PLA Biopolymer Manufacturing Facility in Thailand
- Psycheceutical Announces Completion of Pre-IND Meeting with FDA for Topical Ketamine Drug to Treat PTSD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Chardan Capital Markets, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!