Verrica Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WEST CHESTER, Pa., April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Verrica”) (Nasdaq: VRCA), a dermatology therapeutics company developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions, today announced that Ted White, Verrica President and CEO, will present a business overview at the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 8:45 a.m. ET.
Participants may access a live webcast of the event through the following link:
The webcast can also be accessed in the Investors/Presentations & Events section of the Verrica website at www.verrica.com. The webcast replay will be available shortly after conclusion of the event for 30 days.
About Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Verrica is a dermatology therapeutics company developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions. Verrica’s late-stage product candidate, VP-102, is in development to treat molluscum, common warts and external genital warts, three of the largest unmet needs in medical dermatology. Verrica is also developing VP-103, its second cantharidin-based product candidate, for the treatment of plantar warts. The Company has also entered a worldwide license agreement with Lytix Biopharma AS to develop and commercialize LTX-315 for dermatologic oncology conditions. For more information, Visit www.verrica.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
A. Brian Davis
Chief Financial Officer
484.453.3300 ext. 103
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Offentliggørelse af Prospekt, Investeringsforeningen MS Invest
- FINGRID GROUP – MANAGEMENT’S REVIEW 1 JANUARY - 31 MARCH 2021
- Indberetning af ledende medarbejderes handel med cBrain-aktier