Verona Pharma to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LONDON and RALEIGH, N.C., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verona Pharma plc (Nasdaq: VRNA) (“Verona Pharma”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on respiratory diseases, announces that it will report its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021 on Thursday, April 29, 2021 and host an investment community conference call at 9:00 a.m. EDT / 2:00 p.m. BST to discuss these financial results and provide a corporate update.
To participate, please dial one of the following numbers and reference conference ID 7429971:
- +1-888-317-6003 for callers in the United States
- +1-412-317-6061 for international callers
A live webcast will be available on the Events and Presentations link on the Investors page of the Company’s website, www.veronapharma.com, and the audio replay will be available for 90 days.
For further information please contact:
|Verona Pharma plc||US Tel: +1-833-417-0262UK Tel: +44 (0)203 283 4200|
|Victoria Stewart, Director of Communicationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Argot Partners(US Investor Enquiries)||Tel: +email@example.com|
|Kimberly Minarovich / Michael Barron|
|Optimum Strategic Communications(International Media and European Investor Enquiries)||Tel: +44 (0)203 950 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary Clark / Eva Haas / Shabnam Bashir|
About Verona Pharma
Verona Pharma is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for the treatment of respiratory diseases with significant unmet medical needs. If successfully developed and approved, Verona Pharma’s product candidate, ensifentrine, has the potential to be the first therapy for the treatment of respiratory diseases that combines bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory activities in one compound. The Company is evaluating nebulized ensifentrine in its Phase 3 clinical program ENHANCE (“Ensifentrine as a Novel inHAled Nebulized COPD thErapy”) for COPD maintenance treatment. Two additional formulations of ensifentrine are currently in Phase 2 development for the treatment of COPD: dry powder inhaler (“DPI”) and pressurized metered-dose inhaler (“pMDI”). Ensifentrine is being evaluated in a pilot clinical study in patients hospitalized with COVID-19 and has potential applications in cystic fibrosis, asthma and other respiratory diseases. For more information, please visit www.veronapharma.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Centerra Gold Initiates Arbitration Proceeding Against the Kyrgyz Republic
- Pre-Orders of GIGABYTE Laptops Set Unprecedented Records Fueled by Tiger Lake processors Hype
- AdvanceTC Limited Releases Investor Guide with Q&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBarron's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!