VIELA ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of VIE and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Feb. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of Viela Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIE) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by Horizon Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: HZNP).
Click here to learn more and participate in the action.
On February 1, 2021, Viela announced that it had signed an agreement to be acquired by Horizon for approximately $3.05 billion. Pursuant to the merger agreement, Viela stockholders will receive $53 in cash for each share of Viela common stock owned. The deal is scheduled to close in the first quarter of 2021.
Bragar Eagel & Squire is concerned that Viela’s board of directors oversaw an unfair process and ultimately agreed to an inadequate merger agreement. Accordingly, the firm is investigating all relevant aspects of the deal and is committed to securing the best result possible for Viela’s stockholders.
If you own shares of Viela and are concerned about the proposed merger, or you are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Melissa Fortunato or Alexandra Raymond by email at email@example.com or telephone at (646) 860-9157, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York and California. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iceland Seafood International hf: Share issuance in relation to acquisition of Ahumados Dominguez
- ELIS - BNP Paribas Primary New Issues: NO STAB Notice
- Net Asset Value(s)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!