Urbana Corporation: 2020 Annual Financial Statements
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE U.S./
TORONTO, March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Urbana Corporation (TSX & CSE: URB & URB.A)
Urbana Corporation announces today that it has filed its audited Annual Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the applicable Canadian securities regulators.
For further information contact:
Elizabeth Naumovski Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org(416) 595-9106
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACWA Responds to Gov. Newsom’s Regional Drought Emergency Proclamation
- Quorum Announces 2020 Results
- Volatus Aerospace to Manufacture and Distribute the Unique FIXAR VTOL UAV in North America