Update: USD TENDER OPERATION ANNOUNCEMENT
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
|Bid date, 2021-03-18|
|Bid times||14.00-14.30 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Offered Amount||USD 10 billion|
|Maximum Permitted Volume of Bids||USD 4 billion from an individual institution|
|Minimum Permitted Bid Volume||100 USD million per bid|
|Maximum Allocation||40 per cent of the Offered amount|
|Allocation time||Not later than 15.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Maximum Number of Bids||10 per individual institution|
|Minimum Bid Rate||0.32 percentage points|
|Confirmation of bids to email@example.com|
This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be retrieved at www.riksbank.se.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortuna releases 2020 Sustainability Report
- Northland Announces Its First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Date and Provides Investor Call and Webcast Details
- Nass Valley Gateway Ltd (NVG) Announces CEO Transition