Update: USD TENDER OPERATION ANNOUNCEMENT
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Bid date, 2021-02-18|
|Bid times||14.00-14.30 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Offerent Amount||USD 10 billion|
|Maximum Permitted Volume of Bids||USD 4 billion from an individual institution|
|Minimum Permitted Bid Volume||100 USD million per bid|
|Maximum Allocation||40 per cent of the Offerend amount|
|Allocation time||Not later than 15.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Maximum Number of Bids||10 per individual institution|
|Minimum Bid Rate||0.32 percentage points|
|Confirmation of bids to firstname.lastname@example.org|
This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be retrieved at www.riksbank.se.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prothena Presents Phase 1 Study Results of PRX004 in Oral Presentation at AAN 2021
- Naropa University Hosts 6th Annual Earth Justice Week “The Great Turning,” Featuring Dr. Joanna Macy Keynote
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. CLARIFIES WARRANT DISTRIBUTION