UPS To Release First-Quarter 2021 Results On Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UPS (NYSE: UPS) will announce its 2021 first-quarter results on April 27, 2021, at approximately 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
At 8:30 a.m. ET, UPS Chief Executive Officer Carol Tomé and Chief Financial Officer Brian Newman will lead an investor conference call to discuss the results. This call will be open to the public via a live webcast.
To listen, visit http://www.investors.ups.com and click on “Webcast.” The webcast audio will be accessible on the Investor Relations website for a limited time following the call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDC Updates List of Health Conditions that Can Increase the Risk of Severe Illness from COVID-19 to include Substance Use Disorders
- Global War on Terrorism Memorial Foundation Gets Support From MISSION BBQ American Heroes Cup Campaign
- Bio-One, Inc. Named Presenting Sponsor of US Police & Fire Championships
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!