UMH PROPERTIES, INC. PUBLISHES ITS 2020 ANNUAL REPORT
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FREEHOLD, NJ, March 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH), a real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in manufactured home communities, announced today that it has published its 2020 Annual Report. It is now available on the Company’s website at www.umh.reit.
Samuel A. Landy, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are proud to announce that our 2020 Annual Report is now up on our website. 2020 was a transformational year for UMH during which we generated exceptional results on all fronts and positioned our Company for future growth. We encourage everyone to read our Annual Report to gain further information on our Company and our future outlook.”
UMH Properties, Inc., which was organized in 1968, is a public equity REIT that owns and operates 126 manufactured home communities with approximately 23,800 developed homesites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan, Maryland, Alabama and South Carolina. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
Contact: Nelli Madden
# # # # #
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Malouf Foundation Hosts Successful Inaugural Trafficking Policy and Education Summit
- Statement from CNH Industrial
- Naropa University Hosts 6th Annual Earth Justice Week “The Great Turning,” Featuring Dr. Joanna Macy Keynote