U.S. Global Investors Announces Second-Quarter Results Webcast
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (Nasdaq: GROW) will host a webcast on Friday, February 5, 2021, at 7:30 a.m. Central time to discuss the company’s results for the second quarter 2021.
Financial data for the quarter will be released prior to the webcast.
Frank Holmes, CEO and chief investment officer, will provide an update on the company’s profitability and strong performance of its investment products. Lisa Callicotte, chief financial officer, will give an overview of financial highlights for quarter ended December 31, 2020. Lastly, Holly Schoenfeldt, marketing and public relations manager, will detail the company’s media and marketing strategy.
Click here to register for the webcast.
Visit www.usfunds.com for more information about U.S. Global Investors.
About U.S. Global Investors, Inc.
The story of U.S. Global Investors goes back more than 50 years when it began as an investment club. Today, U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (www.usfunds.com) is a registered investment adviser that focuses on niche markets around the world. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the Company provides money management and other services to U.S. Global Investors Funds and U.S. Global ETFs.
Holly Schoenfeldt U.S. Global Investors 210-308-1268 email@example.comSource: U.S. Global Investors, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACWA Responds to Gov. Newsom’s Regional Drought Emergency Proclamation
- Atico Reports Consolidated Financial Results for 2020
- NeuroPace, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering