TruStone Financial Shreds 44 Tons of Documents for Neighbors in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PLYMOUTH, Minn., Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TruStone Financial Credit Union securely shredded about 44 tons or 87,763 pounds of confidential documents for the community at eight shred events in Minnesota and Wisconsin in 2021. During TruStone’s spring events, more than 35 tons of documents were shredded, with the summer events yielding about 9 tons of shredded material. In total, TruStone’s shredding events saved about 746 trees and 149 cubic yards of landfill space.
“Securely destroying confidential and sensitive documents is one of the easiest things people can do to avoid identity theft and positively impact the environment,” says Steve Steen, Chief Business Officer at TruStone Financial. “Our members are very grateful for this service and look forward to our shred events every year.”
TruStone Financial hosts shred events at its Minnesota and Wisconsin branches, typically in the spring and fall.
About TruStone Financial
TruStone Financial is a full-service credit union that has worked to improve the financial well-being of its neighbors since 1939. Having been founded as a teachers’ credit union, education is driven into the mission. It has 23 branches across Minnesota and Wisconsin and is Minnesota’s second largest credit union, with assets of almost $4 billion as of August 31, 2021. TruStone was named one of 100 top-performing U.S. Credit Unions in 2020 by S&P Global Market Intelligence and ranked as a top five Best-In-State credit union by Forbes magazine in 2021. To learn more, visit TruStone.org.
Contact: Karen Greisinger, Senior Vice President, Director of Channel MarketingPhone: 763.595.4002 Karen.Greisinger@TruStone.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telia Lietuva results for the twelve months of 2021
- Fingerprint Cards AB: Year-End Report January – December 2021
- Signify reports full-year sales of EUR 6.9 billion, operational profitability of 11.6% and a free cash flow of EUR 614 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!