TruStone Financial Shreds 44 Tons of Documents for Neighbors in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PLYMOUTH, Minn., Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TruStone Financial Credit Union securely shredded about 44 tons or 87,763 pounds of confidential documents for the community at eight shred events in Minnesota and Wisconsin in 2021. During TruStone’s spring events, more than 35 tons of documents were shredded, with the summer events yielding about 9 tons of shredded material. In total, TruStone’s shredding events saved about 746 trees and 149 cubic yards of landfill space.
“Securely destroying confidential and sensitive documents is one of the easiest things people can do to avoid identity theft and positively impact the environment,” says Steve Steen, Chief Business Officer at TruStone Financial. “Our members are very grateful for this service and look forward to our shred events every year.”
TruStone Financial hosts shred events at its Minnesota and Wisconsin branches, typically in the spring and fall.
About TruStone Financial
TruStone Financial is a full-service credit union that has worked to improve the financial well-being of its neighbors since 1939. Having been founded as a teachers’ credit union, education is driven into the mission. It has 23 branches across Minnesota and Wisconsin and is Minnesota’s second largest credit union, with assets of almost $4 billion as of August 31, 2021. TruStone was named one of 100 top-performing U.S. Credit Unions in 2020 by S&P Global Market Intelligence and ranked as a top five Best-In-State credit union by Forbes magazine in 2021. To learn more, visit TruStone.org.
Contact: Karen Greisinger, Senior Vice President, Director of Channel MarketingPhone: 763.595.4002 [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hexagon Agility launches next generation Mobile Pipeline® modules with deliveries to Certarus
- Fluence Energy, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
- Goal Acquisitions Corp. Issues Letter to Shareholders Regarding Proposed Combination with Digital Virgo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!