Tritium Announces Timing of Release of 2023 Fiscal Year Financial Results and Conference Call
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
BRISBANE, Australia, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tritium DCFC Limited (“Tritium” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DCFC), a global leader in direct current (“DC”) fast chargers for electric vehicles (“EVs”), today announced that it will release financial results for the Company’s full 2023 fiscal year, which ended June 30, 2023, before the market opens on Thursday, September 21, 2023. This release will be followed by a conference call for investors at 10:30 AM Eastern time the same day.
The call will feature prepared remarks from Tritium CEO Jane Hunter and CFO Rob Topol. The prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session.
The conference call may be accessed via live webcast on a listen-only basis through the link on the News & Events page of the Investor section of Tritium’s website at https://investors.tritiumcharging.com/news-events/events. A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the call on the Investor section of Tritium’s website.
Founded in 2001, Tritium (NASDAQ: DCFC) designs and manufactures proprietary hardware and software to create advanced and reliable DC fast chargers for electric vehicles. Tritium’s compact and robust chargers are designed to look great on Main Street and thrive in harsh conditions, through technology engineered to be easy to install, own, and use. Tritium is focused on continuous innovation in support of our customers around the world.
For more information, visit tritiumcharging.com
Media ContactJack Ulrich[email protected]
Investor ContactCary Segall[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UAW union warns of extended strike against major U.S. automakers
- Flash Sew & Quilt, Florida BERNINA Dealer, To Host First-Ever Sew Creative Expo
- Rover to Present at Jefferies Pet Care & Wellness Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!