Treasury Bond Auction Announcement - Exchange Auction - RIKB 22 1026
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Series||RIKB 22 1026|
|Buyback issue||RIKB 21 0805|
|Buyback price (clean)||100.9500|
On the Auction Date, between 13:30 a.m. and 14:00 a.m., the Government Debt Management will auction Treasury bonds in the Series, with the ISIN number and with the Maturity Date according to the table above.Payments for the Treasury Bonds must be received by the Central Bank before 14:00 on the Settlement Date, and the Bonds will be delivered in electronic form on the same day.
The value of the buyback issue, together with accrued interest and indexation, will constitute payment for the new issued bonds.
No special compensation is paid in relations to purchase of RIKB 21 0805
It should be noted that cash is not accepted. Payment may only be made with the buyback issue at the buyback price.
For additional information please contact Oddgeir Gunnarsson, Government Debt Management, at +354 569 9635.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mersana Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data Highlighting Potential of XMT-2056 and XMT-1660 in Three Posters at Virtual 2021 AACR Annual Meeting
- Gennao Bio Presents New Data on Novel Gene Monoclonal Antibody Platform Technology at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2021 Annual Meeting
- HOOKIPA announces positive preliminary Phase 1 immunogenicity data for its immunotherapy candidates to treat advanced HPV16+ cancers