Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 4 March 2021, H+H International A/S (hereinafter referred to as “H+H” or “the Company”) initiated a share buy-back programme in compliance with Article 5 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on Market Abuse and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 1052/2016 of 8 March 2016 (the “Safe Harbour Regulation”). On 18 March 2021, the share buy-back programme was increased by DKK 15 million, thereby increasing the maximum aggregate purchase price of the shares to be bought back under the programme to DKK 115 million.
The share buy-back programme is expected to be realised over a 12-month period, starting from 4 March 2021. Under the share buy-back programme, H+H may repurchase shares up to a maximum amount of DKK 115 million, and no more than 1,728,136 shares, corresponding to approximately 9.6 percent of the share capital of the Company.
The following transactions were executed under the share buy-back programme from 29 September 2021 to 5 October 2021:
|No. of shares||Average price (DKK)||Total value (DKK)|
|Accumulated, last announcement||334,700||63,322,353.00|
|29 September 2021||1,900||223.78||425,182.00|
|30 September 2021||2,000||226.32||452,640.00|
|1 October 2021||2,300||218.19||501,837.00|
|4 October 2021||2,200||216.81||476,982.00|
|5 October 2021||2,200||214.61||472,142.00|
|Accumulated under the programme||345,300||65,651,136.00|
Details of each transaction are included as an appendix to this announcement.
Following these transactions, H+H holds 415,500 shares as treasury shares, corresponding to 2.31 percent of the Company’s total share capital.
For further information please contact:
Investor Relations and Treasury Manager
+45 24 48 03 67
- 443 - Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- 443 - Appendix - Specification - 29.09.2021 to 05.10.2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turning Point Therapeutics Presents Early Clinical Data for Repotrectinib From Care Study in Pediatric and Young Adult Patients at SIOP 2021 Virtual Congress
- Different Types of Packaging Methods: Explained
- SES-17 Successfully Launched on Ariane 5
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!