Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 4 March 2021, H+H International A/S (hereinafter referred to as “H+H” or “the Company”) initiated a share buy-back programme in compliance with Article 5 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on Market Abuse and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 1052/2016 of 8 March 2016 (the “Safe Harbour Regulation”).
The share buy-back programme is expected to be realised over a 12-month period, starting from 4 March 2021. Under the share buy-back programme, H+H may repurchase shares up to a maximum amount of DKK 100 million, and no more than 1,728,136 shares, corresponding to approximately 9.6 percent of the share capital of the Company.
The following transactions were executed under the share buy-back programme from 4 March 2021 to 9 March 2021:
|No. of shares||Average price (DKK)||Total value (DKK)|
|4 March 2021||4,500||147.24||662,580.00|
|5 March 2021||4,500||152.11||684,495.00|
|8 March 2021||5,000||148.45||742,250.00|
|9 March 2021||4,500||149.02||670,590.00|
|Accumulated under the programme||18,500||2,759,915.00|
Details of each transaction are included as an appendix to this announcement.
Following these transactions, H+H holds 88,700 shares as treasury shares, corresponding to 0.49 percent of the Company’s total share capital.
For further information please contact:
Investor Relations and Treasury Manager
+45 24 48 03 67
- 405 - Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- 405 - Appendix - Specification - 04.03.2021 to 09.03.2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. Announces Year End 2020 Financial Results and Exercise of Warrants
- NorthWestern Energy enters contracts for 325 megawatts of dispatchable capacity resources to serve Montana customers
- GeoPark Limited Prices Offering of US$150,000,000 5.500% Senior Notes Due 2027