Transaction in Own Shares
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
30 MARCH 2021
NORTHERN 3 VCT PLC
TRANSACTION IN OWN SHARES
Northern 3 VCT PLC (“the Company”) announces that on 29 March 2021 it purchased for cancellation under an existing authority granted by shareholders 161,255 ordinary shares of 5p each in the market at a price of 90.73p, representing approximately 0.15 per cent of the Company's issued ordinary share capital. There remain 109,840,118 ordinary shares in issue.
In conformity with the Financial Conduct Authority’s Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules (the “DTRs”), the Company notifies the market that the capital of the Company consists of 109,840,118 ordinary shares with a nominal value of 5p each. All the ordinary shares have voting rights. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury. The total number of voting rights in the Company is therefore 109,840,118 (“the Figure”). The Figure may be used by a shareholder or other person as the denominator for the calculations by which he will determine if he is required to notify the voting rights he holds in relation to the Company, or a change to those voting rights, under the DTRs.
Simon John/James Bryce, NVM Private Equity LLP - 0191 244 6000
Martin Glanfield, Chief Financial Officer Mercia Asset Management PLC - 0330 223 1430
Neither the contents of the NVM Private Equity LLP or the Mercia Asset Management PLC website, nor the contents of any website accessible from hyperlinks on the NVM Private Equity LLP or Mercia Asset Management PLC website (or any other website), is incorporated into, or forms part of, this announcement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Announces Latest Episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast Featuring Sean Dollinger, Founder of PlantX Life Inc.
- CPV Develops 400+ MWs of Renewable Energy Capacity at Former Coal Mine Locations
- Molly Maid® Spruces Up the Ultimate Mother's Day Gift