Transaction in Own Shares
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
8 MARCH 2021
NORTHERN 3 VCT PLC
TRANSACTION IN OWN SHARES
Northern 3 VCT PLC (“the Company”) announces that on 5 March 2021 it purchased for cancellation under an existing authority granted by shareholders 453,000 ordinary shares of 5p each in the market at a price of 90.73p, representing approximately 0.41 per cent of the Company's issued ordinary share capital. There remain 110,001,373 ordinary shares in issue.
In conformity with the Financial Conduct Authority’s Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules (the “DTRs”), the Company notifies the market that the capital of the Company consists of 110,001,373 ordinary shares with a nominal value of 5p each. All the ordinary shares have voting rights. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury. The total number of voting rights in the Company is therefore 110,001,373 (“the Figure”). The Figure may be used by a shareholder or other person as the denominator for the calculations by which he will determine if he is required to notify the voting rights he holds in relation to the Company, or a change to those voting rights, under the DTRs.
Simon John/James Bryce, NVM Private Equity LLP - 0191 244 6000
Martin Glanfield, Chief Financial Officer Mercia Asset Management PLC - 0330 223 1430
Neither the contents of the NVM Private Equity LLP or the Mercia Asset Management PLC website, nor the contents of any website accessible from hyperlinks on the NVM Private Equity LLP or Mercia Asset Management PLC website (or any other website), is incorporated into, or forms part of, this announcement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- Statement from CNH Industrial
- Avadel Presents New Data from its Pivotal REST-ON Phase 3 Trial of FT218, once-nightly sodium oxybate, at the 2021 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting