Transaction in Own Shares and Total Voting Rights and Capital
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CROWN PLACE VCT PLC
LEI Code 213800SYIQPA3L3T1Q68
TRANSACTION IN OWN SHARES AND TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL
Crown Place VCT PLC (the “Company”) announces that it purchased 978,532 ordinary shares at 28.83 pence per share on 12 April 2021. The shares purchased represent 0.43% of the total number of voting rights in the Company before the transaction. These shares will be held in treasury.
Following this transaction, and in conformity with the provisions of DTR 5.6, we would like to notify the market of the following:
The capital of the Company as at 12 April 2021 consisted of 252,120,092 ordinary shares with a nominal value of 1 penny each. The Company holds 27,273,760 ordinary shares in treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 224,846,332 which may be used by shareholders or other persons as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FCA’s Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
12 April 2021
Albion Capital Group LLP
Tel: 020 7601 1850
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BGHL (GBP): NAV(s)
- Taaleri Plc’s Interim Statement 1 January–31 March 2021: Taaleri sold its wealth management operations and revised its strategy – a strong result in the first quarter
- Santhera Announces First Trading Day of New Convertible Bonds on SIX Swiss Exchange
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!