Total voting rights
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PayPoint plc (the "Company") - Total Voting Rights
In conformity with DTR 5.6.1 the Company hereby notifies the market of the following:
As at 31 July 2021, the Company's capital consisted of 68,718,473 ordinary shares with voting rights.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
Sarah Carne, Company Secretary
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- D-BOX Becomes the Official Haptic Supplier of Adrenalin GmbH
- Disposal of own shares by Bekaert
- Regarding the public consultation on the methodology of the Networks segment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!